Monday, August 10, 2009

August Update

On the dating side, I'm still single sexy and free. I'm not dating anyone. Let me take that back, I'm not taking the one person I'm kinda seeing seriously. I call him when I'm bored and I think he does the same because he is not very consistent. Its someone I've written about before and once I give you his M. O. you'll know exactly who I'm talking about.

We haven't even kissed since we've gotten back in contact but when I need some male attention, I call him. If he lived closer, I'd probably spend more time with him, but that truck to the valley is no joke. If he liked going out more, I might also spend more time with him, but he is a homebody and I can 'kick it' solo. His accent is still sexy as hell but his dating style leaves nothing to look forward to.

Mr. AOS still doesn't count as someone I'm dating. He's there and when I want to get away from the confines of my house and books.

On a more important note, I am happy to announce that I finally have some direction in my life. It's been keeping me pretty busy so I haven't left my house too much. I will admit I do get lonely occasionally and when I do I call Mr. AOS. Til I have more time, I'm only worried about me. I'm focused man.

2009 is my year!

No comments: