Monday, November 2, 2009

Untitled

To all my readers, aka the few people who have found this blog, thank you for following my sometimes interesting dating life. I don't know if I've been especially picky lately or if nice men are avoiding me, but all of my posts lately have been male bashing. I don't want you to think that I hate all men. I don't. I just don't have time or the patience for bullshit or incompatability. So until I have something nice to say, I wont say anything.

Hopefully that means you will hear from me sooner than later with some kind of hopeful story. Until then, I need a break from the madness that is my dating life.

P.S.

I am bipolar sometimes, so you may see a rant from me before the week is over. I get so much material from the men I surround myself with.

::sigh::

3 comments:

Adwoa said...

I hope you do come back sooner..(with a good man story too)!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a man and I lurk your blog from time to time and think your blog is entertaining to me not male bashing,"people" male and female be on that bullsh*t sometimes you just typing from your perspective,but go head switch your style up if niccas hate watch your money pile up.lol

Silent Scorpion said...

lol...thanks for your comments

There was an error in this gadget