Monday, November 2, 2009

Untitled

To all my readers, aka the few people who have found this blog, thank you for following my sometimes interesting dating life. I don't know if I've been especially picky lately or if nice men are avoiding me, but all of my posts lately have been male bashing. I don't want you to think that I hate all men. I don't. I just don't have time or the patience for bullshit or incompatability. So until I have something nice to say, I wont say anything.

Hopefully that means you will hear from me sooner than later with some kind of hopeful story. Until then, I need a break from the madness that is my dating life.

P.S.

I am bipolar sometimes, so you may see a rant from me before the week is over. I get so much material from the men I surround myself with.

::sigh::

3 comments:

Christina said...

I hope you do come back sooner..(with a good man story too)!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a man and I lurk your blog from time to time and think your blog is entertaining to me not male bashing,"people" male and female be on that bullsh*t sometimes you just typing from your perspective,but go head switch your style up if niccas hate watch your money pile up.lol

Silent Scorpion said...

lol...thanks for your comments