Tuesday, November 10, 2009

In HER Inbox

I stole this from Kerry Crenshaw over at IHATETHEWAYYOUEATCEREAL

Awwwww this one is so sweet I started smiling and just had to share:

I hope all is well with you in XXXXXXXX. I miss our conversations; your brilliant, witty, yet ironically subdued intellect; your laugh & how you’d sometimes give me a hard time and ACT like you could care less, just because you are (K.C.)…

I know this all sounds wack, but yes I miss my homie friend .

I kinda found myelf daydreaming about, well, YOU for what had to have been about 2mins…which is hella long in real time. So I thought I’d write you to tell you that I am proud of you, I am praying for you, and that i still think you are one of the sexiest women I know.

Work hard…Play just as hard (every once and a while though lol)

-XXXXX

And that my dear friends is how you do it!

No comments: