Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back to our Regularly Scheduled Program

Earlier this week I said I was going to stop writing until I had some good news. Well my life isn’t ever that black and white and I can’t still long enough for a clear definition of good news to happen. Also, since I can’t talk to the majority of my national friends over the phone, I started this blog for. I blast myself on the internet to give them access into my world.

Something positive did happen but I don’t want to go into too much detail just yet. Have you ever not wanted to speak about something good because you were too afraid you were going to jinx it, well that’s what’s going on now. One of the guys I have ranted about numerous times has done the unthinkable. It’s a good unthinkable though; something totally out of his character. When I finally tell you what it is next week you probably won’t think it’s that big of a deal. But when this guy decided to change the major complaint I have about him for over a year, for me, I take note. I have made note and it is greatly appreciated. We won’t be testing out this new change until next week, which is why I’m so apprehensive about writing what it is he did.

Stay tuned because either way, I will have a post about it next week. Until then, I do have a few things to get off my chest this week. I know its already mid week but I’m in the mood for writing. So you’ll see at least 3 new posts from me following this. I hope you’re still reading.

No comments: