Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March Recap

While looking through my phone call log, I realized how hard it is to keep up with the potential suitors I interact with. I thought it would be a good idea to do a monthly recap to keep them all in order. It seems when I least expect it my list goes back up but I am sure it will not stay at this level for much longer.

Here they are, in no particular order:

1. Chicago – He is still there, thousands of miles away and I am here in Sunny California. May go out to see him next month.

2. Mr. IE – Moved into the friend zone. We flirt and play catch up a couple of times a week.

3. K2 – Lacks the proper backbone required to date me. I thought flying me around the world would be an ideal proposition. But his execution is not making jet-setting with him appealing. Not practical for casual dating.

4. Mr. AOS – Cooked dinner for me Sunday, but I never made it out to see him. I was more interested in going to sleep. I had a long, scary Saturday evening.

5. Detroit – went to his basketball game Monday night. We’re still good friends. Don’t plan on going backwards.

6. Shaggy – Still in the ‘I’m not talking about him stage.’ Once I find substantive information, I’ll introduce him.

7. Hazel - Still in the 'I'm not talking about him stage.' Again, once I find something about him to share, I will.

0. Si Si (That's me) – Exhausted trying to keep up.

No comments: