Monday, January 12, 2009

10 Signs You're Into Him: 16 All Over Again

If a guy makes you feel like a school girl all over again, it’s probably because of some of the following:

1. You save his voicemails and listen to them when he is too busy to talk.

2. When you see his name on your caller ID you get excited, smile and answer promptly.

3. You talk to him on the phone for more than 20 minutes at a time. Your conversation with him feels so effortless so why not.

4. When talking to your friends, you make numerous references to something he said or did even when it really has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Just the mention of his name by a friend makes you blush.

5. Like some girls, you've planned your wedding already so now you're imagining placing him in the empty groom position.

6. You run out in the middle of social gatherings to take his phone call. Its been less than 24 hours since you last talked but it feels like forever.

7. If you don't hear from him you become a slightly emotional wreck. When you do hear from him, you quickly forget you were mad and go back to being happy.

8. You smile or laugh when you think about him. There is no obvious reason why, you just do it out of nowhere.

9. You occasionally replay previous conversations or events you've had with him in your head.

10. You think about him constantly throughout the day. He is the first thing on your mind when you wake up and the last thought you have before you go to sleep.

If you identify with most of these, it’s time to admit that you like him. You may not want to acknowledge you are 16 all over again but once you do, you can enjoy the ride. I’m not sure how long you will have with this feeling so why fight it. Now put on your checkered skirt, white collared shirt, white knee highs and go back to work.

He might be calling so you can’t be focused on too much else for too long.

Is there anything I missed? Please feel free to share.

4 comments:

Christina said...

I like this list...reminds me of how I feel right now =)

Silent Scorpion said...

I'm glad you like this list Adwoa. I must admit I am guilty of a few, Chicago has me Jones'n right now.

IZZIE said...

LOL I love it. I have 9 signs except for number 5. I love it!!! =)

pryncessnette said...

I love this list. You should publish this! I have pretty much every problem on here...when will it go away?