Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Rant

The following message was sent via email:

Subject: (no subject)
Man it's been to long... I would like to see u but..........


Let me complete that sentence for you...

but I don't have enough confidence to ask you out again.

but I realized that you aren't that interested so I won't go any further than sending you this email. I finally learned my lesson from all of those unanswered text messaages.

but I understand that I need to work on some self esteem issues before I step to you. Especially since I am sending this message to you via email instead of picking up the phone and calling like a real man.

but I know you like literate men and I don't seem to know the difference between "to" and "too." [<----pet peeve] Instead of completing this sentence I'm going to go pick up a 5th grade English book and teach myself the basics. (I really hope this was what he chose to do.)

I'm glad he talked himself out of finishing that sentence otherwise I would have had to complete it for him using one of the above.

No comments: