Monday, July 27, 2009

Text Messaging 201: Booty Grazing aka Mass Messages


It seems that course 101 wasn't enough to clarify because I find that men are only being more creative with their text messages.

96% of the time I can spot a mass text- message when I see one. Especially if you've displayed a somewhat distant or inconsistent demeanor since we've met. If your infrequent and random text messages start with "Hey beautiful," I'm almost always right in assuming you've sent message to at least 2 girls to see who responds first.

If you follow, "Hey beautiful," with any of the following: What r u doing tonight? How r u stranger? [Any generic message] then please remove me from your mass message list. I made the mistake of replying once and didn't hear from you for a day. It won't happen again.

Originally Posted at I Hate The Way You Eat Cereal

No comments: