Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Rant: Why I don’t date backwards

Once men have been let in to the place where you dwell and have gone “there” with you, they don’t think it’s important to do all those things they did to grab your attention. There is someone, who at this point will remain nameless because I still like him, who has been coming around again.

My only issue with this rekindling is he is either he is half stepping or he just wants to be friends. Either way, I am confused as to what he wants. His infrequent messages about hanging out are no longer appealing to me.

If you want to be just friends, then say that. If you want more than say that too.

This year I will no longer be left in the dark when it comes to what a man wants from me. If you want this to go somewhere, tell me now. If not, thats cool too. I’m okay with being just friends. But if you want more, don’t think you don’t have to start from the beginning. I don’t “kick it,” “hang out,” etc if we are dating. If we are friends, spending a Sunday watching football is lovely.

Remember, if you root against my team when we are watching the game, I will raise hell. You have been warned.

Go Chargers!

No comments: