Monday, November 18, 2013

When You're Not Looking: John Wooden. UCLA. (Wo)Man's Character.


I was going to write this great post and include two references that nicely encompass all the points I deemed important. I was going to make it into a two part post detailing how excited I am. 

The first quote is by John Wooden, "The true test of a man's character is what he does when [he thinks] no one's watching." Ahhh, deep right? It's really true. I wasn't paying attention and my entire department was watching me.

The other reference was 2 Corinthians 5:7, "for we walk by faith, not by sight." So true, so very very true. Especially at this moment in my life. 

Then I got home at 7:45pm from work and I said to hell with all of that.

Yes, I had a great first day of work but...

I am tired. I am spent. I am happy. I am blessed but shit I am going to bed.

Goodnight.



No comments: