In the wake of the heavy week that is being (black) in America, I wanted to post something I find quite entertaining. I thought long and hard and came up with one person who makes everything better (aside from my adorable nephew). This post is about Beyonce, Mrs. Carter if you nasty. Today I've been on a twitter rampage posting fun lyrics from the KingB herself in order to entertain myself and time-line. Also, followers probably need to get ready for weekend. I, on the other hand, have a race to get ready for. In both cases Beyonce is my go to.
Has anyone else ever listened to the lyrics of a Beyonce song*. The difference between Beyonce and Rihanna is in the delivery of their raunchiness. Both are a bit vulgar but one is more delicate in delivery while the other is just a plain old foul mouthed Rihanna. Whoops okay I gave it away.
Here are my top 10 SexyKingB lyrics:
- "I'll be swirlin' on my babe. Swirlin, swirling on my babe. I'm gonna put my body on your body. Promise not to tell nobody 'Cause it's about to go down!" – Beyonce, Dance For You
- "Ladies, if you love your man show him you the flyest. Grind up on it, girl, show him how you ride it." Beyonce, Dance For You
- “I'm a grown woman. So I know how to ride it. And I'm so erotic I'm a grown woman. Look down, got you so excited I'm a grown woman.” Beyonce, Grown Woman
- “It's too big, it's too wide It's too strong, it won't fit It's too much, it's too tough I talk like this 'cause I can back it up.” – Beyonce, Ego
- "Keep it right there, Oh, wait, wait, yeah. Keep it right there. You driving me crazy .–Destiny’s Child, T-Shirt
- "Hey Baby I Wish You Could See What I Have On Right Now. You So Sexy. Imagine How Intense It Would Be. To Hold Me Right Now.” – Destiny’s Child, T-Shirt
- “I'm feelin' seeeeeeexy. I wanna hear you say my name boy. If you can reach me. You can feel my burning flame.” – Beyonce, Naughty Girl
- "A woman in the street and a freak in the you know what. Sit back, sit back, it's the pre-game show. Daddy you know what's up!" – Beyonce, Dance For You
- "Temptation's is callin' I be wantin' you so bad I could cry." – Destiny’s Child, Temptation
- “Go girl (go girl). She got that bomb (that bomb), That girl can get whatever she wants. Go girl (hey girl), She got that tight (that tight). Them boys, They do whatever she like. – Beyonce, Grown Woman
Beyonce song - I'm including all Destiny Child's songs as well since she get's credit for those as well....I care not if she did or did not actually write them
Sidenote: I am Unapologetic[ally]" a fan "4" both Mrs. Carter and the Good Girl Gone Bad. See what I did there.